STX Roofing & Construction Careers
STX Roofing & Construction, a proven leader in the Houston market, is seeking motivated Project Managers to strengthen our team. We will provide training, office support and a family friendly working environment. If you are a high achiever in this industry then we would like to hear from you immediately. We currently have immediate openings for Full Time Project Managers.
The role of our Project Managers’ is to be a primary resource for our clients, when processing storm restoration property claims. They handle everything from the initial exterior home inspection, to processing the final paperwork that goes through when a renovation is complete. Please note that this is a Sales Position, with a monthly quota.
- Help Homeowners restore their storm damaged properties. You will be coordinating the project from start to finish. You will wear multiple hats. (sales rep, project manager; customer service)
- Perform property inspections, meet with insurance adjusters to ensure fair inspections & ensure quality results throughout.
- During training you will learn what constitutes insurance coverage as “functional damage” & be able to determine the proper way to help the homeowner.
Project Management of job:
Once the project is approved you will help the homeowner through the entire claim process. You will educate your homeowner on the products and materials we use and assist them with color selection and upgrades. (We handle all exterior elements, i.e. roofing, gutters, siding, fencing, etc.)
You will check up on the labor crew during the build to ensure customer satisfaction.
Once the job is finished and your homeowner is satisfied, you will collect final payment released from the homeowners’ insurance company.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Communicate and explain the insurance process to home owners (training available)
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation w/ auto insurance (preferably a truck since you will be carrying a ladder)
- Cell phone or computer to access business apps, take photo/video during inspections
- Physically able to climb on roofs and perform inspections
- Flexible schedule to meet adjusters, homeowners at various times
- Needs to be SELF MOTIVATED
We train new reps from the ground up. In order to be successful, you must be willing to learn our method of sales by going door to door. We use a software program that tracks patterns of weather. We know what neighborhoods will be in need of our services. You must be prepared to generate business. Most of our business comes from referrals from satisfied neighbors. During training d2d is essential. After basic training, there are several other methods of generating business.
- Outside Sales Experience of 1-3 yrs. Preferred-Commission based job 1-3 yrs.
- Ability to read insurance paperwork and write estimates: bonus
- Construction background preferred
- Training available for those who are highly motivated
- Commission + training draw
- We compensate using a structured commission. Depending on your experience you may enter in at a higher rate.
- As you sell more, the higher you move in commission
- Draw on future commissions*
Car Sales Experience, Restaurant Service/management Experience, D2D sales, construction experience, insurance experience, etc.
Tools for Success provided by the company:
- STX Roofing & Construction provides decals, magnets or stickers for your vehicle
- Apparel with our logos (we stand out from the competition by being complete professionals.)
- Business cards
- Software/technology access and training
- A dedicated office staff
- Company e-mail accounts
- Marketing materials/pitch books